Updated: Jan 12
1. Report the lost item through the Uber or Lyft app. This is the fastest way to get a response from your driver, and get your item back.
2. If you call your driver, make sure to leave them your phone number in a voice mail. For once a ride is complete a driver cannot contact you on the number the apps use to contact drivers and riders.
3. If you should lose your phone. Don't track it and randomly show up at your driver's house. Not only is it creepy, it could also get you removed from the platforms. The correct way to get your lost item back is by following step one.
4. Set up a time with your driver that works best for both of you. Also, know you will be charged $15 when they return the item.
5. Our best advice just make sure you have everything you brought, before you get out of the car.
Also, make sure to check out our video tutorials.